New Dangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Dangers

Percy Jackson RPG next Generations.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life sure can be boring

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Rose Grace

Elizabeth Rose Grace

Life sure can be boring Empty
PostSubject: Life sure can be boring   Life sure can be boring Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:28 pm

Beth looked around the cabin, sighing sadly. It was so empty and lonely in Zeus' cabin, being the only girl in there. She placed her bags down on the only bed in the room, unpacking Katoptris and placing it gently on the dresser. Beth then placed all of her clothes that could be folded in the dresser and hung the rest in the closet. She set up her jewelry box and her makeup on the dresser and grinned because the dresser had a mirror.

Beth clasped her necklace shield around her neck and left the cabin to go find some actual life forms.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Jackson

Scarlett Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Life sure can be boring   Life sure can be boring Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:23 pm

Scar wandered around aimlessly. Her father had dropped her off today saying she would need the training and it would be safer here. In all honesty, Scarlett hadn't minded much. She would rather be here with kids her age then being ignored by her older sister and wasting away inside the house because it was too dangerous for her to leave.

While wandering around she passed the Zeus cabin. It looked beautiful, and Scar was busy admiring it when she bumped into someone. "Oh I am so sorry!" she said helping the girl up.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rose Grace

Elizabeth Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Life sure can be boring   Life sure can be boring Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:38 pm

Beth had just stepped out of the cabin when she was slammed into the ground.

The girl helped her up."Oh. It's alright, really. The ground is my best friend you see, and I love hugging her!" she said with a laugh. "I'm Elizabeth Grace. But you can call me Beth." She glanced at the girl in front of her. The girl was really pretty. Beth smiled and brushed off the dirt on her clothes. "What cabin are you, anyway?" she added.

Back to top Go down
Scarlett Jackson

Scarlett Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Life sure can be boring   Life sure can be boring Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:05 pm

"Poseidon. He is my grandpa and Athena is my Grandma. I'm Scarlett Jackson, pleased to meet you." She replied smiling. She really hadn't meant to run into Elizabeth and felt bad about it. After making sure she was alright Scar started to walk away before turning around.

"Would you like to walk around with me?" she asked cocking her head. She needed some friends and this girl seemed nice.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rose Grace

Elizabeth Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Life sure can be boring   Life sure can be boring Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:19 pm

"You are one of the Jackson daughters. That's cool." Beth said before Scarlett began to walk away. The girl was the daughter of two demi-gods, just like she was.

"Of course I would."Beth smiled and began walking the direction Scarlett was. "I'm the granddaughter of Aphrodite and Zeus."she added. Beth tried to control her charmspeak. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life sure can be boring   Life sure can be boring Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life sure can be boring
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Dangers :: Camp Half Blood :: Cabins :: Zeus's Cabin-
Jump to: